Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas is coming...

Compare and Contrast...


December 2007 and December 2008
Santa Claus became very scary this year. I've tried to get Kyson used to Santa by taking him to 3 different ones, and it seems to be getting worse every time. By the third he started screaming as soon as he saw Santa and only leaned in quickly enough to grab the candy cane before hiding his face. Oh well, what can you do?


Michelle has gotten her Christmas decorations mostly put up, we only lack a tree. She's got several Santas and one little elf.


3 comments:

Danielle and Derek said...

We haven't tried Santa yet, but I'm sure Ethan will have the same reaction. Kyson is a cute little elf.

katie said...

Kyson is such cute kid. I'm interested to see how Eliott does with Santa this year. Last year he wouldn't smile, just kind of gave him a skeptical look. I hope you're not freezing to death in Canada. :o)

Unknown said...

Aww Kyson is so cute! Me and Aaron are coming to Yak-town for Christmas, and we're bringing Val and her husband, yay! We'll be there a week, so if you have some free time, let me know! It would be fun to see you. Julie sure is tiny.. but then would you expect any different? =) I'm way excited for her.