Thursday, January 14, 2010

SLC Dec. 2009

Here's a couple other things that happened while we were in SCL visiting my parents.
One major highlight was that I got to go to a couple events at the Conference Center. First, I got to go to the Christmas Devotional on Sunday with Katie, then I went to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas concert on Thursday with Katie and my aunt Jackie and again on Sunday with my mom. It was so fun to go and watch my dad sing. For the devotional, we sat pretty close to the front and it was nice to be in the same room as the First Presidency. The concerts were amazing, Natalie Cole was the guest singer and David McCullough was a guest narrator. On Sunday at the last concert David McCullough said that the Mormon Tabernacle Choir is one of the greatest things in our nation. I loved seeing it twice! The concert will air on PBS next Christmas. I'll say this now and you'll have to remember it; my dad is in the front row of the left men's section, probably behind Natalie in at least a couple shots.



Anyway...


My dad also took Kyson to an indoor play place since it was cold and snowy outside.

This is one of about 30 shots that Kyson took with my camera. He's a photographer in the making!


Sometimes when we're not at home bedtime isn't observed as strictly as normal. After a couple days of this, I'm afraid Kys just couldn't keep up anymore. Highchair sleeping pictures ARE cute.

We also got to go visit Kyle's sister Candice and her family who live in Herriman. Candice loves babies (as you can tell above) and I'm so glad we went to see them since they didn't make it up for Christmas this year.

No comments: