My boys, 2 1/2 yrs. old and just about 4 months old
I took this one of us in Kyson's bed. He loves to look at pictures on the camera and one night he started looking at them and didn't want to stop for bedtime. So, instead of the usual songs, we looked at pictures for awhile. (There are about 500 on my camera and even though I've uploaded them to the computer and saved most of them to cds, I can't get myself to erase them)
Kyson has been obsessed with hockey lately. Everyday he says "When dad get home, we gonna play hockey!" He's actually quite good and hits the tennis ball back to Kyle everytime.
This section makes me laugh really hard. I call it "Help mom, he's too heavy!"
This section makes me laugh really hard. I call it "Help mom, he's too heavy!"
Moving on...
Mr. Spit-up
We love chocolate chip banana muffins!
And last but not least, Dillon jumping in a Jolly Jumper we borrowed from a friend. He really likes it, but now, seeing the video, I wonder if his head is bobbing too much and he's not quite ready for it.
2 comments:
My computer hasn't been refreshing blogs for some reason and I just saw the last two posts. Dillon sure is big! And Kyson sounds like the sweetest big brother ever. We usually have a kid in bed with us, too. I didn't have a dishwasher for our first six years of marriage and used a lot of paper plates:) Hope we get to see you guys this summer.
Hey! I haven't checked your blog forever, and I love the newest pictures! I can't believe how much Dillon has changed. It must be so fun to have 2 little boys. I got your comment on my blog about sleeping with babies-- haha, I feel better knowing that almost everyone does it- it's just so much more convenient and easier to sleep! Are you guys going out selling again this summer? We're headed to Memphis. Aaron is actually there right now checking out the area. We're pretty excited although I don't look forward to moving again with a baby =/
Post a Comment