
Can you believe it?! My little Kysie is 3! To celebrate we had a little party with cousins and grandparents. I think Kyson had a good time and felt pretty special. All day he was asking people (much to my embarrassment) if they had a present for him.

Punch balloons are a neccessity for outdoor parties in southern Alberta--too windy.

These are the cupcakes made my grandma Heggie that are supposed to be motorbikes. The handlebars didn't stay curled very well so they ended up looking like snails. Oh well, the kids still ate them.

Daddy and Kyson roasting a hot dog for dinner.

This years cake request was between a motorbike and a firetruck. Luckily for me he decided on the one that I was able to rent a pan for.

Getting sung to

Taking a swing at the baseball pinata that took up a large portion of my time in the days leading up to the party.

All the little kids got to take a swing before it busted in half

A couple of the older cousins showing off the wreckage

Showing off his treats

Presents

He got his first bike! A Strider running bike. He tells me everyday that he loves his bike.
Happy Birthday Kyson!
3 comments:
Aw cute! You've got such a big boy! I love the snail cupcakes ;)
Happy Birthday, Kyson! I can't believe it has been 3 years ago! He's still just as cute as ever!
Very impressive pinata. We miss that sweet boy. Happy Birthday, Kyson!
Post a Comment