

If I'm not very careful to dress Kyson in blue, people will always comment on how pretty my little girl is. I correct them only most of the time. It's not his fault he has gorgeous long eyelashes. Well today while I was doing my makeup and Kyson was emptying my makeup bag, as usual, I decided to see what a little mascara would do for those beauties. My first attempt landed a big brown mark on his eyebrow, but then he just sat there and let me put a little dab of mascara on each eye. Isn't he pretty!
P.S. Hopefully this won't be horribly embarrassing for him later in life. It's not like I put him in a dress and did his hair (right Reuben?)
1 comment:
He is a very pretty little boy. :) I bet he never gets his way when he looks at you and bats those little eyelashes. What a cutie.
Post a Comment