Sunday, October 2, 2011

What you missed...from August to September 2011

September

Silly Dilly


Question: What would motivate Dilly to climb up here?


Answer: Daddy's drill. I heard him from the kitchen saying "Mommy, help. Mommy, help..." He didn't want to let go to use both hands to get down.



Dillon gets into the most trouble when mom and dad are both home, because we both assume the other knows where he is. I almost had a panic attack this day. He climbed from the front all the way up.



Funny kids with Mr. Potato Head accessories. If you look closely, Dilly actually has it up his nose.



Having a nap together. These boys really do get along well.


I love to see my kids helping each other. Dillon wanted to draw a smiley face on his chore chart too, but I was busy with the dishes, so Kyson helped him. So cute.



Naked cowboy. This one's for the wedding video.



silly Kyson



Dillon on top of our new-to-us changing table. BTW, we're having a new baby boy at the end of January.


Kyson was so proud of how many chores he did that we had to take a picture.



Another shot of Dillon hiding.

This time it was because he didn't want to get dressed.

Dillon learned how to open suckers.

Mommy said 'no more suckers'.

This is what I found.



August:

This may be one of my all-time favorites. I gave Dilly a rare treat one morning for breakfast, cinnamon-sugar toast. This is what happened. Why eat toast when you can just eat the sugar off the top?


I had a mini photo shoot after dinner one summer day in August..


Kyson with the beloved Pico.


Dill, Pico









Reuben and Dana got married the beginning of August. I flew by myself all the way out to Ohio and had a little adventure.



The happy couple


After the wedding, I went with my parents, Liz, and Katie to Danielle's house, then Washington D.C., then Ocean City, NJ, then Philadephia to see the Liberty Bell, then Lancaster, PA 'Amish Country', then back to Danielle's house. It was a whirlwind, and I took very few pictures, because I relied on Katie to do that for me. Here's 2 I have. For more, they're posted from Katie on Facebook.


Jersey coast



In Amish Country you could tell which homes were Amish because they had these enormous drying lines. Pretty cool.

2 comments:

Andrea :) said...

Yay for updates!!! Congrats on baby boy #3!!! Your little Dillon reminds me so much of my baby. I think we should get them together and lock them in a padded room where they would be safe. ;) Glad you had a fun trip with your family. :)

Emily said...

Great Pics! Cute, cute, cute! So happy your brother is married, and that you got to take an awesome vacation! Congrats on having another boy!!! Just in case you were worried about being pregnant without me, we are going to have one more in April. Don't know gender yet. :)