Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Because I promised

I've only got a minute, but I did promise that I would update when we found out what we are having. Well......we're having another boy. There it is. We're very excited, and know that when Kyson figures out what the heck is going on (and why he was forced to watch that tv screen while the lady was looking at mommy's tummy) he'll be excited for a brother too. The next thing is names. We're horrible at boy names. Please give some options! We would love help.

5 comments:

Emily said...

How about Brad? Just kidding... I am so excited for you! Two boys at the top is a great way to start, now you just need to have 5 more! They will be such good friends! Congrats! Are you still home?

The Maguet's said...

Yay! So happy for you! Hope you are doing well...update when you can.

Danielle and Derek said...

Welcome to the multi-boy club! Name suggestions: Keith, Dallin;), Grant or Lindson (Derek's pick).

Aaron and Steph said...

Oh congratulations!! You were wanting another boy =) Well you can't pick Carter cuz that's our name lol but I have a whole list on my computer (which I am not at right now) of potentials that we thought of. How's the selling going? Half over!!

katie said...

congrats! I'm really excited for y'all!