Monday, July 28, 2008

The story of the sucker

Today Kyson found a new love in life. It was a red sucker that the doctor's office gave us at our appointment the other day. I had tucked it into the diaper bag to be forgotten, until today when Kyson found it and shoved it in my hands and screamed. Here's how it went down...

It was definitely love at first suck


He was the happiest kid in the world


He would never frown again...


And then, it started to wilt on the stick and touch the ground as he crawled around, and his leg, and the couch, and his hair, and then... Mommy took it away!:(



But, this story has a happy ending because once cheese and crackers were brought in it's place, all was well in the world once more.


THE END

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute... I love the play by play pictures. He's so expressive! So apparently Joe knows Brent and Torrie Dance. His parents are in Joe's parents' ward. I know Brent's younger brother, Trevor. How do you know them?

Aaron & Jamie Myers said...

Wow...he is so adorable, I think you should think about baby modeling for him and start that kid a college fund! Seriously though, he is super cute!