Thursday, July 10, 2008

What we've been up to

I usually work half days Mon-Wed., but this last week has been really slow and I haven't worked very much at all. Kyson and I have had such a good time playing together. Here's some of the things we did this week....

Kyson discovered his shadow



I cleaned and put together this little playhouse that some of our friends gave us several months ago.

Kyson made a ton of messes.
Side note: One of my favorite things to do while folding laundry is to throw all the socks at my son. He does a great 'you're a crazy lady' face.

Worked on some big boy skills.


And...I got a haircut!
Ta-Da!

2 comments:

Danielle and Derek said...

Cute haircut, Lindsey! Kyson looks like the sweetest little boy. Somebody better get married soon so we can meet him in person!!

The Hamiltons said...

Kyson's new playhouse looks like fun! And your haircut is very cute, Lindsey!

Hopefully, we'll get to play with Kyson at Rachel's wedding!